EXAM PREPARATION FOR KIDS AND TEENAGERS
The Academy is officially recognized by Cambridge English as an exam preparation centre. For this reason, we offer official preparation courses of for all
We perform exam preparation courses for Cambridge English: Young Learners, KET, PET, First (FCE) and Advanced (CAE).
There are many people who do not know the existence of these tests and how useful they are for children to start showing interest in English from an early age. These tests help children to know and learn the English language, demonstrate what they have learnt and obtain official certificates that prove their level of English. We consider these exams to be the best tool to motivate children to outdo themselves every day.
What are the Young Learners exams?
These exams include realistic everyday situations that bring learning to life. They cover familiar, interesting topics and are designed to develop the skills children need to communicate in English.
Every student who takes a test gets an official Cambridge English certificate, which is a great way to reward achievement.
There are three tests - Starters, Movers, Flyers. This gives children a clear path to improve in English. Tests lead progressively to more advanced
These tests like the rest of
- The Starters exam corresponds to an initial level.
- The Movers exam corresponds to level A1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- The Flyers exam corresponds to level A2 CEFR.
Once students reach a higher level than the evaluated in these tests they can move on to more advanced Cambridge Exams.
These are the best known of
- First For Schools (FCE For Schools): This is a B2 level exam, which corresponds to an upper intermediate level of English. It covers all four language skills as well as knowledge of grammar and vocabulary. The texts that appear in the exam and the vocabulary are adapted for teenage students.
- PET For Schools: This test corresponds to an intermediate level, a B1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. Like other
- KET For Schools: This exam evaluates to a CEFR A2 level. This is a pre-intermediate level. The four language skills are adapted to a pre-intermediate level and to the ages of students sitting this exam.
The Academy Palma offers official preparation courses for these exams. We offer individual lessons and reduced groups to ensure that children are well prepared and can get the best results in their official exams.
Contact us for more information on the examinations offer and preparation courses for children.BOOK NOW